A specialist occupational health service is available at Hunter Street. It is delivered by the Allied Health Professions Team. This service can provide assessment and treatment of issues arising from illness or disability. The aim of the service is to enable people to achieve a maximum level of independence to do the things they want or need to do, including
- personal and domestic daily living (for example shopping, cooking, bathing)
- social and communication skills (for example behaving in a group, speaking to people)
- community integration (for example settling into a new area)
- leisure and recreation (hobbies and interests)
- vocational activity (for example taster courses, maintaining or returning to paid or voluntary work)
You can contact the team on 553 2803 or 553 2822 between 9.00am and 5.00pm. Monday to Friday.