Get involved with Community BudgetingPublished:
Get ready, steady… to GO with Community Budgets is coming to your area in August and September. Since January, we have worked with over 30 community members who have learned about community budgeting, and are now out and about in the local communities increasing awareness about how services may be funded in the near future. What’s the benefits for volunteers?
- Two days of training on community budgeting, engaging with communities, working with others, presentation skills, and goal planning
- Opportunity to work toward a recognised qualification
- Ongoing support to effectively engage with the local community
- Expenses provided when volunteering
Where are we?
- Drumchapel and surrounding areas on Monday 20th and Tuesday 21st August
- Springboig and Barlanark and surrounding areas Friday 24th and Monday 27th August
- Lambhill and Milton and surrounding areas on Wednesday 5th and Thursday 6th September
Can’t make any of these? We are holding weekend training on Saturday 8th September and evening training on Wednesday 12th September. To find out more, or book your free place, please call us on 0141 420 7272, or email firstname.lastname@example.org