Sexual Health

Anyone with a sexual health problem or who thinks they may have one can visit their usual GP. If you are not comfortable visiting your usual GP, or do not have one, you can contact the Sandyford Initiative. The Sandyford Initiative runs many services, including specialist homelessness sexual health services. You can find out more information on the Sandyford Initiative website. The Sandyford Initiative also provide sexual health services at Hunter Street.